Journal of Translation Studies
An international Class A academic refereed journal
Dragoman is an annual international peer-reviewed open-access online journal published by Arabic Translators International, (ATI: www.atinternational.org), an international association established in 2004 according to the Belgian Law.
Dragoman publishes high-quality original research articles in the fields of Translation Studies (practical & applied), Linguistics, (theoretical & applied), Terminology Studies and Cultural Studies, as well as top-quality professional translations from and into Arabic.
Contributions submitted for publication may be written in either Arabic, English or French. All articles go through a double-blind peer-reviewing process. Authors are responsible for ensuring that the scholarly contributions they submit do not contain references which might reveal their identity to reviewers.
Translations submitted must include the Source Text, too. A scholarly introduction and annotations are highly encouraged.
All submissions must include an abstract, five keywords, a brief biosketch of author’s, and a correct e-mail address. Arabic abstracts must have English translations as well.
Types of Submissions:
- Original Research Articles: Original research in the fields mentioned above.
- Reviews: Reviews include critiques of published articles or texts related to the areas of relevance to the journal.
- Course-related Research Papers: These submissions are papers prepared as a course requirement that reflect excellence in content, presentation and research.
- Translations from and into Arabic of works of significance in their fields. (Please, obtain relevant copyright permissions).
- Submission of full papers: 1 December (We also received submissions all year long)
- Notification of acceptance: 15 March
- Date of Publication: Between May-July
Please send your scholarly contribution and queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your scholarly contributions.
Arabic Translators International (ATI)